Monday, May 24, 2004

Bad Time for a Bad News

Tomorrow is my exam. My very BIG BIG important A Level exams. It is the exam which will determine whether or not I can further my studies in the UK. Well.. basically I heard rumors which stated that JPA's requirement is a minimum of ABB. But I'm not sure whether it is true or not. I personally disagree if JPA does that. As in the early contract between us (the JPA scholars v JPA), it was that: so long as we can manage to get a university in the UK, we will be send there by the government. Now that most of us already manage to get a conditional offer, suddenly they want to impose new rules of the minimum results.

I just got a bad news. My results for the cadet pilot psycho motor skill test came out, and I failed... What a bad time for a bad news. Why can't they wait till I finish my exams, and only than they inform me about my failure in the cadet pilot test.

Well, I guess it is my destiny, that I was not born to be a pilot. So now, I have to rely 100% on tomorrow's exam. As there is no more back up plan for me.


No pilot for me....

6 comments:

lieawulf said...

You should not give up hope on Allah as He has greater plans for you. You would be a pilot one day...that's a prayer for you ^_^ but you have to be determined and bold enough to achieve your dreams...

Rajiv Finn said...

hey! im sorry to hear that, but i agree with alia.. you can always take the exam again? can't you? and even if you cant, that only means God has already determined your destiny.. :D but youre a damn good taekwondo-er now! who knows.. study hard man! wish you all the luck in the world!! :D

Ideal said...

Erm.. thanx to both of you, alia and Rajiv. Well.. actually, the test can be sit once only. MAS will not accept candidates who had failed the psychomotor skill test. Any way, I guess there are still other ways for me to be a pilot. MAS is not the only company which recruit pilots. I can try Air Asia and so on.. But I guess its best if I just concentrate on my A Level exams, and continue with my JPA contract. Bak kata pepatah, 'jgn sampai yang dikejar tak dapat, yang dikendong berciciran...' (eh betul ke tidak ni pepatah aku..)

lieawulf said...

true - ref to the proverb ^_^. Well who knows you, me and Rajiv might be able to share and open a tkd centre, or rather a martial arts centre hehehe. Good luck anyways...

admin said...

salam to ideal,

good luck exam. nanti pakdi update links tu ye. :)

Rajiv Finn said...

whoaa alia! you read my mind! hey yeah tht wld be a great idea! bt im only a yellow belt! yeesh.. wait n see.. before you can remmeber all your poomsae's i'll be green then blue then muahahah the examiner will see me thrash whoevr it is i spar with at my blue belt exam.. then superduper triple promotion to become black belt 2nd dan just like ideal!! woohooooo!!!
bt now.. go study physics nanti fail.. then mampus!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP