Saturday, January 01, 2005

UiTM MASUM Games Selections

A team of 10 players of various games were sent by UiTM Kedah for a selection process in the Shah Alam Campus for the coming MASUM game. I am the only one to compete for Taekwondo game selection from Kedah. The others are competing for the selection of basket ball, archery, bowling, tenpin bowling, softball, and rugby.

Competing for the fin weight category, Alhamdulillah I was selected. The problem now is that I am going to have to skip my classes for the whole next coming 2 weeks, as the centrelised training is in Shah Alam campus, while my classes would be in the Kedah campus. That would mean leaving my Research Paper assignments left behind to Abi, Anas and Nabil to complete. I am very sory for that to you guys. Anyway, I'll try my best to help whenever necessary. Maybe we can do the assignments together via email or so..

The MASUM game would be immediately after the 2 weeks of centrelised training is over.

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP