Thursday, March 02, 2006

To be Participating in the UiTM Open

I am to be fighting in the UiTM Open Taekwondo Tournament this coming 10th, 11th and 12th. It has been quite a long time since I last participated in any championships. More than a year, if I am not mistaken. I am not sure if it is a good idea to just simply suddenly start fighting again, after a very-very long rest (Not only I have not been participating in any championships lately, but also that I have long neglected to train as well).

I was called by the UiTM Shah Alam team to join them, as there was still emptiness for the fin weight category in their team. Thanks to Pian, the secretary of the UiTM Shah Alam Taekwondo club for suggesting my name to the team manager.

To be honest, I cannot expect anything much. Medals? Hmmh.. Am afraid to say. Because Pian even forewarned me to be prepared, as there would be quite a number of SUKMA players participating. So maybe I'll just go there, sweat myself, kick some ass, and get my ass being kicked.

Get my ass being kicked.. Haha! As long as not the extend of KO, it's ok I guess..

p/s: Have to start do some workouts.. At least some slow jog, maybe..

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP